TASK Eden is a newly established, multi-discipline pharmaceutical research site, located along South Africa’s world famous Garden Route.
TASK Eden Clinical Research Centre, a dedicated research site (DRS), has been established in the coastal city of George, South Africa
The 380m facility consists of:
- Doctor examination rooms
- Clinical procedures general ward with lung function equipment
- Trial pharmacy for storage & dispensing of Investigational Products
- Dedicated sample processing lab
- Audio Visual equipped training & meeting room
- Administrative offices
- Participant waiting area
- Dedicated monitoring room.
Recruitment and medical support is ascertained through our relationship with George provincial hospital, as well as various clinics in the vicinity.
- The city has an airport that accommodates daily flights to and from the major cities of Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
- George is situated halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on a major national highway along the Garden Route.
- The Nelson Mandela University
- MediClinic and Geneva Day hospitals
- GVI Cancer Unit
- Garden Route Centre for Eye Laser & Plastic Surgery
- Pathology Labs
- The GoBus service