This project is part of the EDCTP2 programme supported by the European Union
Overall Purpose of the Position:
Due to this exciting new funding opportunity within the Academy, this new role, ideally filled by an experienced training facilitator/curriculum developer, will need to prepare, design, coordinate/manage and evaluate a higher education training program/qualification constructed by multiple content experts and ultimately ensuring accreditation and registration of this training program with relevant bodies.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s) & Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Designing training curriculum and managing/coordinating the development of higher education training material, put together by various international content experts.
- Managing and maintaining oversight on progress from various stakeholders from start to finish, ensuring high quality of content
- Working closely with accreditation body and learning management system (LMS) service provider in curriculum development according to their policies and quality standards
- Ensuring that the curriculum is developed within tight timelines
- Managing the project from start to execution – creating a project management plan by using a project charter – creating a timeline; projecting milestones, setting goals and using key performance indicators to lead the project.
- Implementing a communications plan.
- Risk identification, mitigation, and management.
- Tertiary qualification in Education, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Previous experience as a training facilitator, curriculum developer or similar role is an absolute must
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets.
- Experience with an accreditation process will be beneficial
Key Personal Inherent Characteristics
- Highly motivated individual that can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take initiative and have a proactive attitude
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Responsible and accountable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written (report writing), presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving, planning and organizing
- Flexibility and continuous learning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Must be able to fit into a team – strong team player on various levels
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 9 April 2021
Contract Type: 2 year fixed term Contract
Please send applications to: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within one month, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
TASK reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement and not fill the above-mentioned vacancy at any stage during the recruitment process.