TASK Eden is a newly established, multi-discipline pharmaceutical research site, located along South Africa’s world famous Garden Route.
TASK Eden Clinical Research Centre, a dedicated research site (DRS), has been established in the coastal city of George, South Africa
The 380m facility consists of:
- Doctor examination rooms
- Clinical procedures general ward with lung function equipment
- Trial pharmacy for storage & dispensing of Investigational Products
- Dedicated sample processing lab
- Audio Visual equipped training & meeting room
- Administrative offices
- Participant waiting area
- Dedicated monitoring room.
Recruitment and medical support is ascertained through our relationship with George provincial hospital, as well as various clinics in the vicinity.
Community engagement forms part of TASK’s core company culture. TASK has dedicated staff engaging in various ongoing projects in outreaches and education initiatives.
- The city has an airport that accommodates daily flights to and from the major cities of Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
- George is situated halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on a major national highway along the Garden Route.
- The Nelson Mandela University
- MediClinic and Geneva Day hospitals
- GVI Cancer Unit
- Garden Route Centre for Eye Laser & Plastic Surgery
- Pathology Labs
- The GoBus service